being sick was also the reason for my instagrams to be overloaded with my dog. my beloved quinn helped me through this rough time! :) for real, he had me singing: "quinn is my strength when i am weak, quinn is the treasure that i seek..."
oh wait. that's a worship song. i mean JESUS. jesus is my strength when i am weak, not quinn. oops! i think god can forgive accidental blasphemy when i'm woozy because of being sick, right?
jk, jk. i don't blaspheme. that's just unforgivable! ;)
ANYWAY.... on to instagrams. here they are for the week!
2. aaannnddd...my blonde hair says bye-bye. :/ i need run more when the sun's out!
3. me: "what happened when the dog went to the flea circus?" quinn: "i dunno, mumma." me: "he stole the show!" quinn: "AHahahhaha that's funny, mumma!"
5. this is the only work i did all week. just a little bit of editing.
6. back in bed, quinn comes in to hold my hand. he's worried about his sick mama.
8. it's just quinn making sure the mean old hair dryer isn't killing me.
9. quinn found a stick as big as HE is! (as you can tell, this is the only photo outside my home this week. i was feeling better, and took quinn to the dog park.)
follow me on instagram: @baileyklentzman
don't have instagram? follow me via followgram.
although this party is called my insta.week, you don't have to have instagram or even an iphone to participate. any camera phone photo will do! you can make a blog post dedicated to your week in instagrams, or you can link up a blog post with only one instagram photo. it doesn't matter! i just want those camera shots! also, you don't even have to have a blog to participate. link up from your flickr account or any other photo sharing site.
now grab the button and link up!
why a camera phone link party, you ask? click here!
- follow, subscribe to, or become a fan of let birds fly.
- link up your camera phone photos from the past week!
- link back to the party somewhere on your blog, using my button or just a text link.
- check out other links and leave comments.
- come back next week to party again!