being sick was also the reason for my instagrams to be overloaded with my dog. my beloved quinn helped me through this rough time! :) for real, he had me singing: "quinn is my strength when i am weak, quinn is the treasure that i seek..."
oh wait. that's a worship song. i mean JESUS. jesus is my strength when i am weak, not quinn. oops! i think god can forgive accidental blasphemy when i'm woozy because of being sick, right?
jk, jk. i don't blaspheme. that's just unforgivable! ;)
ANYWAY.... on to instagrams. here they are for the week!
2. aaannnddd...my blonde hair says bye-bye. :/ i need run more when the sun's out!
3. me: "what happened when the dog went to the flea circus?" quinn: "i dunno, mumma." me: "he stole the show!" quinn: "AHahahhaha that's funny, mumma!"
5. this is the only work i did all week. just a little bit of editing.
6. back in bed, quinn comes in to hold my hand. he's worried about his sick mama.
8. it's just quinn making sure the mean old hair dryer isn't killing me.
9. quinn found a stick as big as HE is! (as you can tell, this is the only photo outside my home this week. i was feeling better, and took quinn to the dog park.)
follow me on instagram: @baileyklentzman
don't have instagram? follow me via followgram.