top 15 things i did/that happened this summer (in no particular order maybe):
1. moved from plano to houston.
2. worked at camp (CBTX) and got to see some amazing work done at the hands of our Lord:
3. made/reunited with lots of friends.
4. got to see Drea again for the first time in a year (she's the girl i worked with when i was in college...she has MR and she is deaf. she came to camp!):
5. for the first time ever, i got to celebrate my birthday at camp (and share it with a co-worker)! HOW many years have i worked/been/volunteered at camps and this never came to be? i have no idea.
6. my nephew trey was born (yay!):
7. we made our spare bedroom an office (will have pics of this later), and bought tons of stuff for our businesses -- that we get to write off next tax season! yayyy!
8. danced with elise (my niece) at her 2nd birthday party:
9. lounged and played on the beach at south padre island:
10. parasailed. greatness:
11. started chiropractic again. thank the lord. this is something that i really believe in and will most likely do a post about sometime in the future.
12. got my first-ever contract (as a self-employed business owner) with an agency for rec therapy! yeah! one client so far!
13. we DJed our first wedding in houston while actually living in houston! AND it was only 15 minutes from our apartment. awesome:
14. jesus revealed to me that i will be going back to school soon to get my masters in counseling and become an LPC (licensed professional counselor), specializing in family and marriage counseling. woah? yeah. more later, i pinky promise.
and last but not least:
15. i finished reading to mark the harry potter series. he's so sad its over. i knew he would be :)
that's all fer now.